Wednesday, April 27, 2011

excellent appearance and functionality

Appearance: The switch is very distinct. It grabs your attention with it's appealing blue back light, but it is not overdone (especially when the light is set to low). The bottom two buttons and main button are both very nice and do not make the switch seem overly complicated as with others. Overall a very classic look.

Functionality: The switch has worked perfectly as stated by the manufacturer. The time and day of the week on the display are a nice addition and being this switch is installed at my front door it's nice when leaving the house to get a quick glance of the time. I also find myself frequently using the bottom two buttons to check dusk/dawn times. The main button for overriding the program is very easy to use. The programming menu is straight forward and simple to navigate.

Ease of install: I didn't not have any issues installing. The corrections seemed clear for both installation and programming.

Overall: Easily 5 stars. After purchasing my first switch I bought a 2nd one and like them so much I look for another use to buy a 3rd or more. I've considered some of the automated lighting technologies available, but as easy as these switches are to install and use I will likely buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment