Saturday, April 30, 2011

Best Solution For Two Wires

I only had two wires inside my switch box. A black and white wire are connected to my outside porch and garage lights. I tried the home depot brand and it failed miserably. I called all the home improvement stores and no one could help as all the brands have 4 wires and all I needed was 2 wires. This amazing switch has 4 wires but the instructions show you how to use them in a 2 wire configuration. I had it working in less then 5 minutes. Even my wife said "that was fast" then I felt like I finally accomplished a simple task and my hours of dealing with those other brands was over. <<<Power Tools>>>

Functionality:
I was totally surprised by the Solar automatic Sunset/Sunrise feature of the timer. All you do is set the time and date then tell it to turn on at Sunset and off at Sunrise. It shows exactly what time that will happen everyday. Pure genius and intelligence when into the software design. The quality and hardware is excellent as well.

Programing:
One challenge with only having three buttons on the front is making the software work-flow easy. Go very slow reading the instructions. It actually took me a lot longer to program it then install it but once I was done I felt like a million dollars. This product is worth every penny and I will recommend this to everyone.Aube ti071

1 comment: